Dear Valued Guests,
I am so excited to welcome you into my studio, Borne. Below you will find my policies to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
If you are feeling unwell or sick in the past 72 hrs please reschedule your appointment. If you are unwell or have any of the following symptoms please do not enter the building and call your healthcare provider. Symptoms include: fever, cough & shortness of breath.
Salon Key Prevention Practices Include:
- Physical distancing to the maximum extent possible while doing services: both at work and at home.
- Frequent hand washing and regular cleaning of the salon and disinfection of all equipment. All equipment and salon is cleaned between each client with EPA registered disinfectant that demonstrates bactericidal, fungicidal and virucidal activity and is approved for COVID-19
- Upon arrival please text me at 843-371-6597. Do not enter until I have let you know I am ready for you and have properly sanitized.
- Upon entry clients will be shown to the restroom where they must wash their hands.
- All clients must wear a mask for the duration of their service. *Please note masks must be the style that wraps around the ear: if you do not have one I will have disposable masks available.
- A clean drape and towel is used on every client
- All high-touch surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between every guest.
- I will not be serving refreshments during this time
- Unfortunately I will not be able to greet you with a hug or handshake but please know I can’t wait to do this again in the future
Have Questions?? Please ask!
Your safety is my highest priority. Please reach out with any safety or COVID-19 Policy questions.
Feel safer at home? Thats okay!
I am looking forward to seeing you but if you do not feel comfortable coming into the studio for your hair services, please let me know.
Tuesday & Wednesday 8AM to 6:00PM
Thursday 9AM to 5PM
Friday 8AM to 2PM
Closed Saturday, Sunday & Monday
715 St Andrews Blvd
Charleston, SC 29407